Presale Gigabyte Games $GGG
BSC Contract Address: 0x4b6fc700fb41ab5f6a7dfd2b88dc6159155695f0
Likes for listing:
10 / 10
Gigabyte Games is a token on the Binance Smart Chain. It allows you extremely low fees so you as a holder can make more profit. Gigabyte Games doesn’t stop there, we have also created a unique concept of refunding all the token holders based on their % of holdings in the coin 60% of the net profits in ALL affiliate sites. This gets paid out every quarter to all current holders of the coin, verifiable financials will also be made public on the website. The remaining 40% will go to development of new Platforms of all kinds, so we continue to grow.
Vote to list Gigabyte Games
Gigabyte Games needs 10 likes to be officially listed.
You can vote once every 24 hours.
Information incorrect? Please report it to: [email protected] or Telegram